Your item will be delivered by Simply Dutch Distribution or Bonville Courriers depending on your location. If you live on Scottish Islands that are not accessible by road from the mainland, please call us before placing your order as we may require your assistance.
Once your entire order is in stock, it will be shipped to the delivery company at the earliest opportunity. The delivery company will contact you shortly after receiving your order to schedule a suitable delivery date. As a result you will know exactly when your order will arrive. Most in-stock orders to mainland UK destinations are delivered within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 working days.
For delivery addresses situated in mainland Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, The Channel Islands, the Isle of Man & the Isle of Wight, please contact us on 01677427800 to discuss your delivery. Please note that we will deliver to any mainland location (such as a port) in Scotland for free with orders over £500. However for deliveries to these areas, please allow extra time.
All mainland UK two-man deliveries are to a room of your choice. We reserve the right to increase delivery charges for exceptionally large orders.
Under £500 we will charge £30 per item to all areas. These deliveries are fulfilled by UPS or a Natioinal courrier serviceand delivered to your door only.
A tracking link will be provided with all UPS deliveries, where delivery progress can be monitored. It is not possible to specify a delivery time with UPS – delivery is at any time of the day. In the event that you are unable to receive your delivery via UPS, the courier will leave a card along with contact details, so you will be able to arrange a second delivery.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- In the event that you are unable to receive your delivery, you must inform us as soon as possible and at least 2 full working days before the agreed delivery date. Failure to notify us will result in your delivery being postponed and we will be committed to pay the delivery company. We will therefore charge you for the aborted delivery.
- For all standard Free deliveries, the delivery staff will take your order to a room of your choice.
- Upon receiving your delivery, please inspect each item carefully. The delivery staff will request that you sign a form confirming the items are in good condition. Once you have signed, the insurance cover ceases. This does not affect your legal rights or apply to faults that are not easily visible, or faults that may arise later.
- In the event you are not at the delivery address at the time agreed, the delivery staff will attempt to contact you and will wait five minutes. If you are still not present after this period, the delivery will be rescheduled and you will be charged for the aborted delivery.
In The Event Of A Problem
In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged item on your delivery day, the delivery staff will take the damaged item back to the depot. If a fault is spotted without the delivery staff present, please contact the store using the contact number on your sales receipt. Online customers may wish to contact us on 01677427800.
We will then arrange a replacement for the damaged item, which will be delivered free of charge. Please note that the damaged item must be returned in the manufacturer’s packaging. On the day of delivery, the delivery staff are not responsible for removing / taking away any packaging.
Health And Safety At Work Act
- Much of the furniture that we deliver is extremely heavy and in order to protect the delivery staff from injury we need to know of any potential problems with the delivery.
- To comply with health & safety legislation, we will never ask staff to move furniture if they consider the task dangerous.
- For legal reasons, we must insist that delivery staff wear safety boots at all items. Please ensure that any carpets are protected
What We Require From You
- The couriers we use often use large vehicles to fulfil deliveries – these are usually 8.5ft wide, 12ft high and 25-30ft long. Please inform us if a vehicle of this size cannot access the delivery address.
- For legal reasons, we must insist that delivery staff wear safety boots at all items. If delivery staff are required through to walk through wet or dirty areas before entering the premises, please ensure that any carpets are protected.