If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement or repair where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Accessories, lamps, rugs etc must be in unused condition, in the event they are not we reserve the right to charge up to 20% re-stocking fee.
You have the right to cancel, where applicable the goods purchased up to 14 days after ordering or 7 days after delivery.
The following conditions apply:-
- Your usual statutory consumer rights apply
- That you take reasonable care of the goods and refrain from using the goods whilst awaiting collection
- Where we agree to collect, the goods are to be made freely available for collection
- If you fail to comply and the furniture is returned damaged to us we reserve the right to withhold a reasonable sum for the resulting loss in value of the goods
- Where the cancellation is exercised in accordance with the above clauses the refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to reject a cancellation if the above requirements are not met.
- Subject to usual statutory rights, purchases which have been made or coloured to order may not be cancelled or returned unless defective.
Sale, reduced or clearance discounted items are non refundable.
You can get your money back if an item is:-
- faulty (it doesn’t work properly)
- incorrectly described
- not fit for purpose
If you find that the item doesn’t meet these requirements you can ask for your money back, as long as you do so within 14 days. Alternatively, you can request a repair or replacement.
You do not have a right to a refund if you:
- change your mind about a product
- decide you do not like it
In the event of a refund after delivery then the delivery will not be refunded.